RRB releases their admit card on their official website, the admit card for different level is different and you will need registration number and your date of birth in order to login and download your admit card.
How to download RRB admit card
- In order to download the RRB admit card, RRB has adopted a simple and a user friendly method for downloading the admit card. All you need is your computer or your mobile phone with internet connection. In order to download you will require registration number and date of birth as your password.
- The first thing is to visit the official website of RRB. Here you have to go the website in accordance with RRB zone that you have filled while you were filling the application form.
- As you reach the website you will find the link to download the admit card. Here you will find the link with the text like “login to view your exam date and city details and your e-call letter”. Click on this link
- By clicking you will reach the RRB group D login 2018 page. Here at this page you have to enter your registration
- If the date when you are logging in, is 4 days before your exam or after that then you will be flashed with the download admit card on exam date. Click on the e-call letter download link. You can see this link only if your admit card is issued.
- This is hall ticket download page, select “railway recruitment Board” then click search button.
- In assessment table, click download link, click on the link and download and print your admit card.
Exam pattern it is a computer based test which is of 90 minutes and 120 minutes for PWD candidates. All the Questions are multiple choice Questions and you will be awarded with 1/3rd for every incorrect answer.
- With your admit card this is necessary to take your identification card, you can take voter card your addhaar card or any governmental photo id.
- Do not card any sort of banned items they will cancel your candidature.
- Candidates have to reach on time in the examination centre,
- Go through all the instructions carefully. So that you don’t miss any point and perform well in the exam.
Tips:- you can take online practise test and previous year Question paper for better preparation, this exam has a high competition so you have to prepare well in order to clear this exam.